Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Waiting

So here we are, waiting for word from the BBC as to when the production will take place. I've been spending down time at the firehouse setting up permissions for Mark to ride on various apparatus and see the way we do things.

The wait is excruciating. I want to get going, get over there and see this system in action. It has such potential to solve problems, both fiscal and treatment, that I can't move forward on my project until I have a better idea on how it can be applied.

So...

...we wait.

HM

7 comments:

  1. I just sort of trip over this and I don't even know where. HM, you could have told us you started this blog!!

    Now a note to Mark: You notice how HM has avoided any comment whatsoever on our request for him to record his lyrics!! Think we may need to apply more pressure. Oh MotorCop....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to go against the grain and request he not sing them. Get someone else to do it? Great. I think I'm safe out on the limb of "HM shouldn't sing".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm!! MotorCop says HM shouldn't sing. I'm sure he must have his reasons, so I'm inclined to go along with him. However, I do like his suggestion of getting someone else to do it.

    So HM, ball is in your court!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, easy folks, settle down now. I will sing it for the BBC producers and let them decide whether or not to air it, fair?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have this feeling we're not gonna hear you sing. But if it does happen, I hope I'm still around when BBC airs it in Toronto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a feeling it will run during the closing credits of the series, if we get that far.

    ReplyDelete