Friday, July 17, 2009

Dates, dates, dates

Looks like we're narrowing dow nthe dates to the second week of November through Thanksgiving (the 25th).

It seems like 7 days is alot of time until you take into account 3 of those days are travel days.

I'm waiting for work from Mark and the BBC that everything is clear on their end, we had a bit of a hiccup, and waiting to get some particulars decided on my end. Mainly my dress while there.

I would like to be able to wear my uniform, but I can understand if the Department is cautious about me in uniform while not on duty. If that is the case, I think I have a solution that runs end around that, but we'll see.

So stay tuned, friends, we're almost there. When I have my reservations in hand, the shoe drops and the veil comes up at HMHQ, with a redesign and focus on the Project.

1 comment: