Saturday, September 19, 2009

Its a go

Incase you haven't been following along on the home blogs, the project is a go for November with Mark traveling first, then me following a week later.

Right now I;m awaiting the details to come back out of headquarters regarding specific assignments and activities for when Mark is here.

He is planning a blogger meet and greet in Newcastle when I am there, so, not to be outdone, I will be planning one when he is here.

So if you are in the Northern California (San Jose) area around November 12th, I'm putting together a little get together to meet Mark and pick his NHS brain about the system, the Project, the blogs, nationalized healthcare, llamas, whatever you like. And since it's organized by a fireman, me, we'll be having it in a bar or brewery, so adults only please. Mark can sign autographs for the kids.

So keep an eye on the main blog for specific details as they develop.

1 comment: